axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Saha, Anil Kumar" <Anil-Kumar.S...@sc.com>
Subject org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The input stream for an incoming message is null
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2009 07:48:41 GMT
Hi,

I'm using version 1.3 of Axis2 to generate a java client (using
wsdl2java tool) from wsdl(which is written in .net /C#).

It is working fine if the size of the input is small. But get following
error once the message size is bigger.

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The input stream for an incoming message is
null.

      at
org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUti
ls.java:71)

      at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(Out
InAxisOperation.java:326)

      at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOper
ation.java:389)

      at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInA
xisOperation.java:211)

      at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163
)

      at
sophis.client.scenariorequestservice.ScenarioRequestServiceStub.Scenario
ApiRequest(ScenarioRequestServiceStub.java:486)

I'll give and example. The object I'm sending to the service is a Job.
It contains number of job items. If the number of job items exceeds 100,
I'm getting the above error.

I suspect something to do with SOAP message size. But I did not figure
out anything to set to Options to fix the size of SOAP message.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Anil