axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jack Sprat <rexclaim...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: NoClassDefFoundError
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 19:30:50 GMT
I found the source of my problem - the class package was incorrect in
the <messageReceiver> specified in the services.xml file.

I hope this helps someone else who comes across this error.

Regards,

--- On Tue, 8/11/09, Jack Sprat <rexclaimer2@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Jack Sprat <rexclaimer2@yahoo.com>
Subject: NoClasDefFoundError
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 10:12 AM

I made a few changes to an Axis2 1.4.1 service and now get the following error when I start
my Tomcat 5.5 server:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axis2/handlers/AbstractHandler

I've added all JARs from the Axis2 1.4.1 distribution but the error persists.

I've searched around and not found anything that applies. Can someone point me in the right
direction?

Thanks,