axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Alec Bickerton <alec.bicker...@minick.net>
Subject Unusual deployment problem.
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 07:16:56 GMT
I have an Axis 1.3 client appplication that uses signed SOAP messages
throught wss4j. The application artifact packages the wsdd file, the
config.properties files and the keystore as well as the classes.

In all circumstances that I'm able to duplicate the client is working
correctly. Unfortunately, once this artifact is placed on our staging
systems. These are simple tomcat5.5 instances using sticky sessions via
the jvmroute parrameter, the passwordCallback class is no longer found
causing the whole signing mechanism to fail.

My questions. Has anyone on this list seen this behaviour before? If so
what was the cause and how did you solve the issue.

Any help would much appreciated.

Regards,
Alec Bickerton