axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: Adding WSS Headers to the WSDL
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 22:53:58 GMT
If you're using Axis2 and WS-Policy configuration of the security the
policy information should be automatically added to the generated WSDL.
Try a browser request to your service endpoint + "?wsdl" (e.g.
"http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/myservice?wsdl") and see if the
policy is present.

  - Dennis

--