axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mauro Molinari <mauro.molin...@cardinis.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading from 1.3 to 1.5 - Date problem.
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 15:07:51 GMT
Bhat, Suma ha scritto:
> I see the following exception in my java client when the response
> contains a date attribute value that looks like:
>
> 2009-06-25
>

> java.lang.NumberFormatException: date string can not be less than 19
> charactors
>

> I see this was a problem that was fixed in 1.4.1, as per :
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-4075
>
> But I continue to see the problem in 1.5. Please help.

The issue you mention is not marked as "fixed" in 1.4.1, but rather as
"affects" version 1.4.1.
However, if you have a look at the related issue AXIS2-4370, it seems
actually it has been fixed in 1.5, because another user is complaining
about that change! :-D
Are you still having problems? Maybe you need to re-generate your code
and/or WSDL files, because the mappings between java.util.Date and the
corresponding XML Scheda date type have changed in 1.5.

Cheers.

--
Mauro Molinari
Software Designer & Developer

---
Questo messaggio è strettamente riservato ai destinatari specificati.
Se è ricevuto per errore si prega di avvisare il mittente e di
cancellarlo dal proprio sistema.
-
This message is specifically addressed to the recipient(s).
Should you receive it by mistake, please notify the sender and delete it
from your system.