axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: attachment lost while calling another service
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 15:05:21 GMT
Hi ,

AFAIK you could use ConfigurationContext  or ServiceGroupContext to
share data among several services but I'm not sure is it appropriate
to share binary data using those runtime contexts . Familiarizing
Axis2 session management[1] and Axis2  Context Hierarchy[2] may help
you to come up with decent design for this.

[1] -  http://wso2.org/library/articles/axis2-session-management
[2] -  https://www.wso2.org/library/tutorials/understanding-axis2-context-hierarchy
thanks ,