axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rajeevr <raje...@cisco.com>
Subject attachment lost while calling another service
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 13:37:43 GMT

Hi ,

I am sending an attachment file while calling another web service. I coded
it by SWA as given at http://wso2.org/library/1675. I can retrieve that
attachment file in the next service.

This is true only when the next service is in the same eclipse project. When
trying calling another project's web service I cannot find the added
attachments. I think attachments are added in MessgaeContext and while
calling another project's web service it gets the new life and hence we can
not get those previous data.

Can some one help me how to get that attachment in next eclipse project's
service?

Regards,
Rajeev