axis-java-user mailing list archives

From pushker chaubey <pushker.chau...@gmail.com>
Subject configuring axis for a heavy java daemon
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 12:55:38 GMT
Hi Experts,

We have a Java application which is a basically a heavy java daemon with a
lot of threads. This application needs to communicate with another
application which is some other technology. So far we have been using
XML-RPC for communication. But now we now to migrate to powerful webservice
solution.

I see in the user's guide we can do it by putting all code as part of axis
web application.

But we want to have the application running as it is and still expose it as
web service. How this can be done. Any pointers are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

regards,
Pushker