axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Cyril Furtado <cyr...@skire.com>
Subject RE: MessageContext is null, is something wrong? Still not working! Code given
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 17:11:46 GMT
After several failed attempts of putting in the zip :),
Java file
public class DocumentService2 implements Lifecycle {
                static com.skire.bluedoor.log.Log logger =
                com.skire.bluedoor.log.LogSource.getInstance(DocumentService2.class);

                public void init(ServiceContext context) throws AxisFault {
                                logger.debug("DocumentService2 init context ****");
                                logger.debug("DocumentService2 message checking***");
    }

    public void destroy(ServiceContext context) {
                logger.debug("DocumentService2 destroy context ****");
    }
                private MessageContext inMessge;
                public XMLObject getBPRecord (
                                                 String a1
                                                                , String a2
                                                                , String a3
                                                                , String a4
                                                                , String a5
                )
                {
                                                logger.debug("create*********:"+this.inMessge);
                                                logger.debug("create***static ******:"+MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext());

                                                XMLObject xobj = new XMLObject();
                                                xobj.setStatusCode(200);
                                                xobj.setXmlcontents("just echo");
                                return xobj;
                }
}
Services.xml file
<service name="UnifierWebServices" scope="Request" >
    <description>
         document literal Service
    </description>
    <messageReceivers>
        <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only"
                         class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver"/>
        <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
                         class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
    </messageReceivers>
    <parameter name="ServiceClass">com.skire.webservices.service.general.DocumentService2</parameter>
                <operation name="getBPRecord" mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
/>

</service>