axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Rajneesh Kumar" <rajneesh.ku...@otssolutions.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] happy birthday !!!
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 10:41:51 GMT
Happy birthday Axis-2. :-)

I am using it from last 8 months in a DMS application. It was a great
experience to use it for SOAP, MTOM etc in such an easy way.

Main thing is I have to focus only on business logic of my app without
bothering the SOAP related high level implementations. Axis2 does it for me.

Wish a great future ahead...

-Rajneesh

  _____

From: ibrahim demir [mailto:ibrahimdemire@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 2:27 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis2] happy birthday !!!

Happy Birthday to axis2 and the contributors of axis2..

I'm using Axis2 more than 1 year time within a banking applciation and duing
many transactions over it from many ATM's...

Nice to see that Axis2 is growing :)

Ibrahim DEMIR
CyberSoft Yazilim Muh.
 <http://www.ibrahimdemir.org> http://www.ibrahimdemir.org