axis-java-user mailing list archives

From m4rkuz <m4r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error messages on a secured ws are not secured
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 15:03:37 GMT
Hi Nandana,
mmm thanks again, I totally get it if the security is not well setup there
is no point in trying to secured the error message, the misunderstanding
emerge when I was told the OWSM handled this smoothly and it was required
for me to do so in axis2. but after this and a little chat with the oracle
web services manager guys everything was cleared.

Thanks Nandana, I really appreciate your help

Marcus Sánchez Díaz.
Enterprise Developer.
SCJP - SCWCD.
SCDJWS on Going...