axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to convert ADBBean object into JDOM object
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 17:55:00 GMT
Mary,

You can try something like this:

MyBean bean = ...
Transformer transformer = TransformerFactory.newInstance().newTransformer();
OMFactory factory = OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory();
OMSource in = new OMSource(bean.getOMElement(MyBean.MY_QNAME, factory));
JDOMResult out = new JDOMResult();
transformer.transform(in, out);
Element element = (Element)out.getResult().get(0);

Note that this assumes you have Axiom 1.2.8 (which comes with Axis2
1.5). Also note that I didn't test the code, so please let us know if
it works.

Andreas