axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error of Thread.setContextClassLoader() in WAS Axis2
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2009 18:14:05 GMT
For Axiom, the impact should be rather small, unless you have several
StAX implementations at different levels in the classloader hierarchy.
For Axis2, you will loose interoperability with some frameworks that
rely on the context class loader being set correctly. E.g. you may
have difficulties with Spring.

Andreas