axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin use
Date Sat, 11 Jul 2009 03:57:08 GMT
That wouldn't solve the issue - the problem is that I have to edit one
of the files that it creates, but it creates it in a temporary
location (everything under target is wiped when you run "mvn clean"),
and if I have a second copy, then the compile blows chunks. :-(

I will stick with my ant trick - it works adequately, and if the
interface changes because of a change to the WSDL file, the compile
will fail, and I'll have a copy of the generated file that I can merge
with my implemented file.

For any others with the same problem, here's the code from my pom.xml:

<build>
	<plugins>
		<plugin>
			<executions>
				<execution>
					<id>move-skeleton</id>
					<phase>process-sources</phase>
					<configuration>
						<tasks>
							<echo>Move the generated skeleton</echo>
							<move file="${basedir}/target/generated-sources/.../BlahSkeleton.java"
								  tofile="${basedir}/target/generated-sources/.../BlahSkeleton.java.generated"/>
						</tasks>
					</configuration>
				</execution>
			</executions>
		</plugin>
	</plugins>
</build>

Running ant tasks from maven feels a bit like cheating, but it does the trick.

Larry