axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <nandana....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting Username/password Programaticly
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 16:56:19 GMT
Hi Marcus,
          You are using the deprecated configuration of Apache Rampart.
Apache Rampart recommends policy based configuration. The latter option only
works with policy based configuration. If you have the option of moving in
to policy based configuration, following tutorials might help you.

Web Services Security with Apache Rampart - Part 1 (Transport Level
Security) <http://wso2.org/library/3190>
Understanding WS - Security Policy Language <http://wso2.org/library/3132>

thanks,
Nandana