axis-java-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jan Freitag <Jan_Frei...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Problem calling Web Service -> HTTP 503 error
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:30:21 GMT
Hi Andreas,

thank you very much! But I have at the moment not the possiblity to  
look at the server logs and I do not really know how to trace on my  
client. I've looked in the axis2.xml for logging options but found  
nothing that helped.

Can you give me a tip how to trace on my client?

Jan


Am 24.07.2009 um 00:10 schrieb Andreas Veithen:

> Jan,
>
> This is what happens in this case:
>
> 1. Your client sends a request to the server.
> 2. That request is rejected by the server and it sends back an HTML
> error page (instead of a SOAP fault). The particularity here is that
> the error page is XHTML and contains a reference (system ID) to the
> corresponding DTD.
> 3. Axis2 receives that response and tries to parse it (using StAX).
> 4. The StAX parser, seeing the reference to the DTD, tries to load
> that document (from the address you see in the error message:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd).
> 5. The W3C site probably has a policy in place that blocks access to
> the DTD to some User-Agents. They do this to protect themselves
> against libraries/products that repeatedly attempt to download the
> same DTD (or XML schema) without apparent need for it.
> 6. StAX gets back an HTTP error 503 (Service unavailable) and reports
> that as an exception. This is what you see in the logs.
>
> Conclusion:
>
> - Obviously there is an issue in Axis2: we should not allow the StAX
> parser to download DTDs from foreign sites. Note that DTDs are never
> used in SOAP messages.
> - In your case, the 503 error from www.w3.org obscures the actual
> error which occurs in your server. Since you are using HTTPS, probably
> the only way to find out what happens is to look at the server logs or
> increase the log level of the client (to DEBUG or even TRACE) to see
> at least the HTTP status line received from the server.
>
> Regards,
>
> Andreas
>
>
> On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 23:19, Jan Freitag<Jan_Freitag@gmx.de> wrote:
>> Hi Andreas,
>>
>> yes here it is:
>>
>> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: java.lang.RuntimeException: [was class
>> java.io.IOException] Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL:
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd
>>        at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:430)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .axis2 
>> .transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUtils.java:90)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .axis2 
>> .description 
>> .OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:353)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .axis2 
>> .description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java: 
>> 416)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .axis2 
>> .description 
>> .OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:228)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java: 
>> 163)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java: 
>> 548)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java: 
>> 528)
>>        at  
>> server.LSFData.RoomDataClient.getLSFData(RoomDataClient.java:210)
>>        at server.LSFData.RoomDataClient.getUni(RoomDataClient.java: 
>> 231)
>>        at server.LSFData.RoomSearch.<init>(RoomSearch.java:24)
>>        at server.LSFData.RoomSearch.<clinit>(RoomSearch.java:18)
>>        at
>> server.servlets.MainPageServlet.handleRequest(MainPageServlet.java: 
>> 47)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .velocity 
>> .tools 
>> .view 
>> .servlet.VelocityViewServlet.doRequest(VelocityViewServlet.java:545)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .velocity 
>> .tools 
>> .view.servlet.VelocityViewServlet.doGet(VelocityViewServlet.java:509)
>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java: 
>> 690)
>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java: 
>> 803)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina 
>> .core 
>> .ApplicationFilterChain 
>> .internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina 
>> .core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java: 
>> 188)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina 
>> .core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina 
>> .core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:174)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java: 
>> 108)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java: 
>> 174)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java: 
>> 874)
>>        at
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol 
>> $Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java: 
>> 665)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java: 
>> 528)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .tomcat 
>> .util 
>> .net 
>> .LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81)
>>        at
>> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool 
>> $ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:689)
>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>> Caused by: org.apache.axiom.om.OMException:  
>> java.lang.RuntimeException: [was
>> class java.io.IOException] Server returned HTTP response code: 503  
>> for URL:
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java: 
>> 249)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .axiom 
>> .soap 
>> .impl 
>> .builder 
>> .StAXSOAPModelBuilder.getSOAPEnvelope(StAXSOAPModelBuilder.java:156)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .axiom 
>> .soap 
>> .impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.<init>(StAXSOAPModelBuilder.java: 
>> 105)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache.axis2.builder.BuilderUtil.getSOAPBuilder(BuilderUtil.java: 
>> 677)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .axis2 
>> .transport.TransportUtils.createDocumentElement(TransportUtils.java: 
>> 182)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .axis2 
>> .transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUtils.java:112)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .axis2 
>> .transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUtils.java:88)
>>        ... 29 more
>> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: [was class  
>> java.io.IOException]
>> Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL:
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd
>>        at
>> com 
>> .ctc 
>> .wstx.util.ExceptionUtil.throwRuntimeException(ExceptionUtil.java:18)
>>        at
>> com.ctc.wstx.sr.StreamScanner.throwLazyError(StreamScanner.java:706)
>>        at
>> com 
>> .ctc 
>> .wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.safeFinishToken(BasicStreamReader.java: 
>> 3655)
>>        at
>> com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.getText(BasicStreamReader.java:809)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java: 
>> 224)
>>        ... 35 more
>> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code:  
>> 503 for
>> URL: http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd
>>        at  
>> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown
>> Source)
>>        at java.net.URL.openStream(Unknown Source)
>>        at  
>> com.ctc.wstx.util.URLUtil.optimizedStreamFromURL(URLUtil.java:113)
>>        at
>> com 
>> .ctc 
>> .wstx 
>> .io.DefaultInputResolver.sourceFromURL(DefaultInputResolver.java:256)
>>        at
>> com 
>> .ctc 
>> .wstx 
>> .io.DefaultInputResolver.resolveEntity(DefaultInputResolver.java:96)
>>        at
>> com 
>> .ctc 
>> .wstx 
>> .sr 
>> .ValidatingStreamReader 
>> .findDtdExtSubset(ValidatingStreamReader.java:468)
>>        at
>> com 
>> .ctc 
>> .wstx 
>> .sr.ValidatingStreamReader.finishDTD(ValidatingStreamReader.java:358)
>>        at
>> com 
>> .ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.finishToken(BasicStreamReader.java: 
>> 3735)
>>        at
>> com 
>> .ctc 
>> .wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.safeFinishToken(BasicStreamReader.java: 
>> 3647)
>>        ... 37 more
>> java.io.EOFException: no more input
>>        at gnu.xml.aelfred2.XmlParser.popInput(XmlParser.java:3869)
>>        at gnu.xml.aelfred2.XmlParser.readCh(XmlParser.java:3199)
>>        at gnu.xml.aelfred2.XmlParser.tryRead(XmlParser.java:3947)
>>        at gnu.xml.aelfred2.XmlParser.tryRead(XmlParser.java:3935)
>>        at gnu.xml.aelfred2.XmlParser.tryEncodingDecl(XmlParser.java: 
>> 3542)
>>        at gnu.xml.aelfred2.XmlParser.pushURL(XmlParser.java:3403)
>>        at gnu.xml.aelfred2.XmlParser.doParse(XmlParser.java:159)
>>        at gnu.xml.aelfred2.SAXDriver.parse(SAXDriver.java:320)
>>        at gnu.xml.aelfred2.XmlReader.parse(XmlReader.java:294)
>>        at gnu.xml.dom.JAXPFactory 
>> $JAXPBuilder.parse(JAXPFactory.java:186)
>>        at
>> server.LSFData.RoomDataClient.parseBuildings(RoomDataClient.java:326)
>>        at server.LSFData.RoomDataClient.getUni(RoomDataClient.java: 
>> 233)
>>        at server.LSFData.RoomSearch.<init>(RoomSearch.java:24)
>>        at server.LSFData.RoomSearch.<clinit>(RoomSearch.java:18)
>>        at
>> server.servlets.MainPageServlet.handleRequest(MainPageServlet.java: 
>> 47)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .velocity 
>> .tools 
>> .view 
>> .servlet.VelocityViewServlet.doRequest(VelocityViewServlet.java:545)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .velocity 
>> .tools 
>> .view.servlet.VelocityViewServlet.doGet(VelocityViewServlet.java:509)
>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java: 
>> 690)
>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java: 
>> 803)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina 
>> .core 
>> .ApplicationFilterChain 
>> .internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina 
>> .core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java: 
>> 188)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina 
>> .core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina 
>> .core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:174)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java: 
>> 108)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java: 
>> 174)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java: 
>> 874)
>>        at
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol 
>> $Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java: 
>> 665)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java: 
>> 528)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .tomcat 
>> .util 
>> .net 
>> .LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81)
>>        at
>> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool 
>> $ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:689)
>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: java.lang.RuntimeException: [was class
>> java.io.IOException] Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL:
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd
>>        at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:430)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .axis2 
>> .transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUtils.java:90)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .axis2 
>> .description 
>> .OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:353)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .axis2 
>> .description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java: 
>> 416)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .axis2 
>> .description 
>> .OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:228)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java: 
>> 163)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java: 
>> 548)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java: 
>> 528)
>>        at  
>> server.LSFData.RoomDataClient.getLSFData(RoomDataClient.java:210)
>>        at server.LSFData.RoomDataClient.getUni(RoomDataClient.java: 
>> 235)
>>        at server.LSFData.RoomSearch.<init>(RoomSearch.java:24)
>>        at server.LSFData.RoomSearch.<clinit>(RoomSearch.java:18)
>>        at
>> server.servlets.MainPageServlet.handleRequest(MainPageServlet.java: 
>> 47)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .velocity 
>> .tools 
>> .view 
>> .servlet.VelocityViewServlet.doRequest(VelocityViewServlet.java:545)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .velocity 
>> .tools 
>> .view.servlet.VelocityViewServlet.doGet(VelocityViewServlet.java:509)
>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java: 
>> 690)
>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java: 
>> 803)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina 
>> .core 
>> .ApplicationFilterChain 
>> .internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina 
>> .core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java: 
>> 188)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina 
>> .core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina 
>> .core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:174)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java: 
>> 108)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java: 
>> 174)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java: 
>> 874)
>>        at
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol 
>> $Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java: 
>> 665)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java: 
>> 528)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .tomcat 
>> .util 
>> .net 
>> .LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81)
>>        at
>> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool 
>> $ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:689)
>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>> Caused by: org.apache.axiom.om.OMException:  
>> java.lang.RuntimeException: [was
>> class java.io.IOException] Server returned HTTP response code: 503  
>> for URL:
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java: 
>> 249)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .axiom 
>> .soap 
>> .impl 
>> .builder 
>> .StAXSOAPModelBuilder.getSOAPEnvelope(StAXSOAPModelBuilder.java:156)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .axiom 
>> .soap 
>> .impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.<init>(StAXSOAPModelBuilder.java: 
>> 105)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache.axis2.builder.BuilderUtil.getSOAPBuilder(BuilderUtil.java: 
>> 677)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .axis2 
>> .transport.TransportUtils.createDocumentElement(TransportUtils.java: 
>> 182)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .axis2 
>> .transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUtils.java:112)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .axis2 
>> .transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUtils.java:88)
>>        ... 29 more
>> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: [was class  
>> java.io.IOException]
>> Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL:
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd
>>        at
>> com 
>> .ctc 
>> .wstx.util.ExceptionUtil.throwRuntimeException(ExceptionUtil.java:18)
>>        at
>> com.ctc.wstx.sr.StreamScanner.throwLazyError(StreamScanner.java:706)
>>        at
>> com 
>> .ctc 
>> .wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.safeFinishToken(BasicStreamReader.java: 
>> 3655)
>>        at
>> com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.getText(BasicStreamReader.java:809)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java: 
>> 224)
>>        ... 35 more
>> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code:  
>> 503 for
>> URL: http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd
>>        at  
>> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown
>> Source)
>>        at java.net.URL.openStream(Unknown Source)
>>        at  
>> com.ctc.wstx.util.URLUtil.optimizedStreamFromURL(URLUtil.java:113)
>>        at
>> com 
>> .ctc 
>> .wstx 
>> .io.DefaultInputResolver.sourceFromURL(DefaultInputResolver.java:256)
>>        at
>> com 
>> .ctc 
>> .wstx 
>> .io.DefaultInputResolver.resolveEntity(DefaultInputResolver.java:96)
>>        at
>> com 
>> .ctc 
>> .wstx 
>> .sr 
>> .ValidatingStreamReader 
>> .findDtdExtSubset(ValidatingStreamReader.java:468)
>>        at
>> com 
>> .ctc 
>> .wstx 
>> .sr.ValidatingStreamReader.finishDTD(ValidatingStreamReader.java:358)
>>        at
>> com 
>> .ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.finishToken(BasicStreamReader.java: 
>> 3735)
>>        at
>> com 
>> .ctc 
>> .wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.safeFinishToken(BasicStreamReader.java: 
>> 3647)
>>        ... 37 more
>> java.io.EOFException: no more input
>>        at gnu.xml.aelfred2.XmlParser.popInput(XmlParser.java:3869)
>>        at gnu.xml.aelfred2.XmlParser.readCh(XmlParser.java:3199)
>>        at gnu.xml.aelfred2.XmlParser.tryRead(XmlParser.java:3947)
>>        at gnu.xml.aelfred2.XmlParser.tryRead(XmlParser.java:3935)
>>        at gnu.xml.aelfred2.XmlParser.tryEncodingDecl(XmlParser.java: 
>> 3542)
>>        at gnu.xml.aelfred2.XmlParser.pushURL(XmlParser.java:3403)
>>        at gnu.xml.aelfred2.XmlParser.doParse(XmlParser.java:159)
>>        at gnu.xml.aelfred2.SAXDriver.parse(SAXDriver.java:320)
>>        at gnu.xml.aelfred2.XmlReader.parse(XmlReader.java:294)
>>        at gnu.xml.dom.JAXPFactory 
>> $JAXPBuilder.parse(JAXPFactory.java:186)
>>        at  
>> server.LSFData.RoomDataClient.parseRooms(RoomDataClient.java:254)
>>        at server.LSFData.RoomDataClient.getUni(RoomDataClient.java: 
>> 236)
>>        at server.LSFData.RoomSearch.<init>(RoomSearch.java:24)
>>        at server.LSFData.RoomSearch.<clinit>(RoomSearch.java:18)
>>        at
>> server.servlets.MainPageServlet.handleRequest(MainPageServlet.java: 
>> 47)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .velocity 
>> .tools 
>> .view 
>> .servlet.VelocityViewServlet.doRequest(VelocityViewServlet.java:545)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .velocity 
>> .tools 
>> .view.servlet.VelocityViewServlet.doGet(VelocityViewServlet.java:509)
>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java: 
>> 690)
>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java: 
>> 803)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina 
>> .core 
>> .ApplicationFilterChain 
>> .internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina 
>> .core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java: 
>> 188)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina 
>> .core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina 
>> .core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:174)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java: 
>> 108)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java: 
>> 174)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java: 
>> 874)
>>        at
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol 
>> $Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java: 
>> 665)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java: 
>> 528)
>>        at
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .tomcat 
>> .util 
>> .net 
>> .LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81)
>>        at
>> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool 
>> $ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:689)
>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>>
>>
>> Jan
>>
>> Am 23.07.2009 um 20:53 schrieb Andreas Veithen:
>>
>>> Jan,
>>>
>>> Can you please post the complete stacktrace?
>>>
>>> Andreas
>>>
>>> On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 12:38, Jan Freitag<jan_freitag@gmx.de>  
>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> I have a problem with a web service. I wrote a axis2 web service  
>>>> client
>>>> and
>>>> it worked with a Web Service on "server 1" . Now I tried to use  
>>>> the same
>>>> web
>>>> service but on another server ("server 2").
>>>>
>>>> The axis method sendRecieve throws an axis fault and the error is:
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: java.lang.RuntimeException: [was class
>>>> java.io.IOException] Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for
>>>> URL:http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd
>>>> at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:430)
>>>> .......
>>>> .....
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> The URL of the web service on "sever 2" is https. I have no idea  
>>>> how to
>>>> solve the problem.
>>>>
>>>> Any ideas?
>>>> Thanks in advance!
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> JF
>>
>>


Mime
View raw message