axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Demetris G <demet...@ece.neu.edu>
Subject Re: Axis WS on mobile devices
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 21:13:24 GMT

Hi Dennis,

    in case you know while I am still looking for good tutorials on this
- is the kSOAP/kSOAP2 engine
along the lines of Axis? I mean, beyond the general implementation of
the specification, does it offer
tools to generate stubs from WSDL files etc? I don't seem to be able to
find even these basic
documentations on their web site.

Thanks very much