axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Demetris G <demet...@ece.neu.edu>
Subject Re: WSDL gen error
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 04:55:46 GMT

At least someone may know this - what would cause the Axis engine to
generate WSDLs
with <types> instead of <wsdl:types>? If I know that then I can probably
figure out why
the same Axis engine distribution on two different Linux boxes would
generate two different
types of WSDLs - I am using the same browser to issue the request:
http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080/axis/services/remoteBooks?wsdl

One engine gives this:
<types>
<schema targetNamespace="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap">