axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Krystian Szczesny" <Krystian.Szcze...@intecbilling.com>
Subject Get client address in the server stub
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 09:50:03 GMT
Hi,

Is there any way I could learn the address of the client that sent the
request in a code of the stub?

When client sends the request I have to send few asynchronous calls
somewhere else, and where I am sending it depends on the client.

I have to identify client by the address the request is coming from and
not by the contents of the message.

Is this doable using axis2?

Regards,

Krystian

--

KRYSTIAN SZCZESNY
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be legally