axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sumit Shah" <Sumit.S...@cgifederal.com>
Subject RE: What generates the MIME boundary in the SOAP/HTTP message?
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:38:15 GMT
Thanks Colin. Basically the problem I am running into is that Axis2 is generating the message
as below:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Cache-Control: no-cache="Set-Cookie"
Connection: close
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 14:51:22 GMT
type="application/soap+xml"; start="<0.urn:uuid:B32334D9163F7E5E771247669489560@apache.org>";
action="urn:reviewResponse"
Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=2hdGKdsKlDvVZyLDfY69d7R3GxTh1gLQxp1124l1nPLsn5j1ynRq!1516756995; path=/

--MIMEBoundaryurn_uuid_B32334D9163F7E5E771247669489559

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><soapenv:Body><SOME RESPONSE
></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
--MIMEBoundaryurn_uuid_B32334D9163F7E5E771247669489559--

Apparently the consuming app thinks that the message type “application/soap+xml” is invalid
for this message and instead needs it to be “application/xop+xml”. I am guessing it is
because of the multipart/related. I may be wrong though. I am trying to figure out if there
is way (some settings in the axis2.xml, etc.) to have the consuming app not think that the
message should be of application/xop+xml?

Thanks

Sumit