axis-java-user mailing list archives

From sh_santosh <santosh.nc...@gmail.com>
Subject Caching using Axis 1.4 + web service response caching at client side
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 09:54:55 GMT

Dear All,

I want to cache web services response xml at client side.
How can i cache response xmls at client side, so we don't have to wait for
Server side response ?

Is there any mechanism available in Axis 1.4 that helps to caching server
side response xmls at client side ?

Scenario :
I am consuming 1 search detail service method, which hits the servers of
supplier every minute for different search criteria and most of the time
search criteria is same. And for that again we are hitting servers and
servers take time to return a response. I am thinking that Is there any
mechanism in Axis 1.4, which will help me to store/cache response xmls at
client side. So, we don't have to hit servers for same search criteria and
will take xmls or data from client side cached data.

Is there any configuration / settings required at Axis 1.4 .

I have started googling it  and i am not finding any valuable details for
caching at client side.

Please provide me any tutorials of this.

Please help me out on this.

Regards,
Santosh Sharma