axis-java-user mailing list archives

From amiteshksingh <amiteshksi...@live.com>
Subject Re: Unable to make secure conversation using AXIS2 1.4
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 22:30:00 GMT

Hi Nandana,

Thanks for reply.

Yes, I looked into the sample 04, but it doesn't uses the STS for getting
SCT. Sample 06 uses the WS-Trust with MEX but it doesn't uses the SecConv.
My requirement is using both sample. How can I build the client and service
policy so that it will use all the three Spec. (Trust, MEX and SecConv)? I
want to use as much as possible, the policy files to meet the requirement.

I would appreciate if you can provide a sample policy file.

Thanks,
Amitesh