axis-java-user mailing list archives

From LeftoverLinguine <leftoverlingu...@gmail.com>
Subject Flattening WSDL files
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 20:14:17 GMT

I have a WSDl that's currently importing another WSDl file.  That imported
file refrences back to the original file which causes WSDL2Java to not work
correctly.  I want to flatten the file by taking the imported file and just
putting it in the main file.  The only parts that I have to bring over are
the binding and the policy, but I can't seem to get the WSDl to go to the
outside file's code(which is now in the main WSDL) when it would normally go
to the imported file.  Does anyone know how to do this?