axis-java-user mailing list archives

From TechNewbie <ruplimb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue : One way Request only Axis Web service
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2009 07:18:46 GMT

Hi

We are using Oracle BPEL to invoke the Axis web service.  We configure a
activity called 'Invoke' to call the service. I am not writing/using any
java client code to call the service.

I am not sure how to send a non-blocking request to Axis from Oracle BPEL...

Question:

1. Does the below mentioned java code :
serviceClient.sendReceiveNonBlocking(payload, callback);
  sends a SOAP request to Axis??

2. If it is a SOAP request.. how is the non blocking info sent in the SOAP
request??

Thanks