axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chohan, Dharmesh" <Dharmesh.Cho...@Convergys.com>
Subject RE: Axis 1.4 SocketTimeoutException
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 08:34:06 GMT
Thanks for your response.

I am not using Axis2 so could not use the Options class.  However, I have managed to fix the
problem.  It was the web proxy which was not closing the socket connection and hence the socket
timeout.

________________________________
From: Betts, Hendry [mailto:Hendry.Betts@viasat.com]
Sent: 28 July 2009 15:11
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Axis 1.4 SocketTimeoutException

Dharmesh,

To address this, I have used the following code:
Options options=new Options();
options.setTimeoutInMilliSeconds(int)

Then before the invoke, I use the setOptions(options) method.

Hendry Betts| ViaSat |Developer| *:hendry.betts@viasat.com<mailto:hendry.betts@viasat.com>|
*:678.924.2409 | È: 404.754.0636