axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chohan, Dharmesh" <Dharmesh.Cho...@Convergys.com>
Subject Axis 1.4 SocketTimeoutException
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:37:46 GMT
Hi

I have used Axis 1.4 to run wsdl2java to generate the Java classes.  When I run the application
I am getting java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out. I have checked my request and
response using wireshark that web server is generating a valid SOAP response based on my client
call.

However the response is not returned when calling the call.invoke().  The web service request
is going through a web proxy server

Please can anybody help and point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance
Dharmesh

________________________________
This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential
and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention
or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's
designees is strictly prohibited. If you are the intended recipient, you must treat the information
in confidence and in accordance with all laws related to the privacy and confidentiality of
such information. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee, please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this email, including all attachments.

Intervoice, Inc. 17811 Waterview Parkway Dallas, TX 75252 USA

Intervoice Limited, Registered in England and Wales with number 2601740, 50 Park Road, Gatley,
Cheshire, SK8 4HZ. VAT Number: 560421375

Intervoice GmbH, Hagenauer Stra?e 55, 65203 Wiesbaden, Sitz der Gesellschaft: Wiesbaden, Handelsregister:
HRB 8186 (Amtsgericht Wiesbaden), Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Wayne Barclay, Steffen Selbmann