axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "GATTAZ, Olivier" <Olivier.Gat...@sage.com>
Subject Woden WSDL504 warning
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 10:31:05 GMT
Hello,

I read a response that Keith Chapman wrote about the "Woden WSDL504
warning" in a thread of this mailing list : "You have got this error
cause Woden was unable to get the schema online. Its not a big deal
though."

Even this warning is not a very big deal, it can stop the starting of
Tomcat (eg. Windows  service) when the Axis2 web application tries to
deploy a Webservices which has an explicit "wsdl2" file in its "aar"
archive.

For exemple when I put the "StudentService.aar" file ( see "RESTful Web
Services with Apache Axis2" http://wso2.org/library/3726
<blocked::http://wso2.org/library/3726>  ) in the "services" folder of
an Axis2 v1.5 web application deployed in a Tomcat v6.0.20 server, I got
these lines in the tomcat log file:

Woden[Warning],0:0,WSDL504,Could not locate the schema document at URL "
<blocked::http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema.xsd>
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema.xsd",java.net.SocketException:Connectio
n reset
Woden[Warning],0:0,WSDL504,Could not locate the schema document at URL "
<blocked::http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema>
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema",java.net.SocketException:Connection
reset
Woden[Warning],0:0,Description-1001,The targetNamespace
'http://axis2.apache.org' is not dereferencable.
[INFO] Deploying Web service: StudentService.aar -
file:/D:/_devs_intradon/X3_SERVERWSJULIET/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse
.wst.server.core/tmp0/wtpwebapps/com.sage.x3.serverws.axis2/WEB-INF/serv
ices/StudentService.aar

If the timeout of Tomcat service is not valued to more than 120 seconds,
tomcat doesn't start !

I tried to add a "Proxy" parameter in the axis configuration file like
it's described in the article : "How to Configure A Proxy In Apache
Axis2/Java" http://wso2.org/library/3346
<blocked::http://wso2.org/library/3346>
but the http client used by Woden seems to ignore this.

I tried to add a proxy definition using the Java networking properties
(-Dhttp.proxyHost=example.org -Dhttp.proxyPort=5678 http.proxyUser=user
http.proxyPassword=pass -Dhttp.auth.ntlm.domain=DOMAIN   ) : Woden seems
to use these informations, the deploying duration of the web service
decrease a lot and there is no warning message in the tomcat log file

Even it seems to work well, this way is not satisfactory because the
definition of a proxy at the jvm level overrides those of the
configuration of Axis2 and the method "configure" of class
"org.apache.axis2.transport.http.ProxyConfiguration" does not support
NTLM authentication in this case !  => I think that's a bug.

How can I tell to Woden to don't try to get the schema online ? is there
a configuration file for this ?

Regards

Olivier