axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Luca Lusso <lussol...@gmail.com>
Subject AxisServlet threw exception
Date Sat, 25 Jul 2009 16:01:09 GMT
Hi, I have a problem with an axis2 webservice, in my tomcat 6
localhost log file I have:

Jul 25, 2009 10:17:16 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve
invoke
SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet AxisServlet threw exception
java.lang.StackOverflowError
	at java.util.Hashtable.get(Hashtable.java:337)
	at com.ibm.wsdl.util.ObjectRegistry.lookup(Unknown Source)
	at com.ibm.wsdl.util.ObjectRegistry.lookup(Unknown Source)

the last line (at com.ibm.wsdl.util.ObjectRegistry.lookup(Unknown
Source)) is repeated 50+ times

The strange is that the webservice works fine...
Some times I have to restart axis2 web application because it find an
error in WSDL, I don't know if this two problems are related (after
restart all works fine)

Axis2 version is 1.5

Someone could help my in finding what is wrong or where I have to look
to find a solution?

Thanks!!

--
lussoluca

- Don't sent any attachment in Microsoft Word format, a secret
proprietary format, because it is hard for me to read. If you send me
plain text, HTML, or PDF, then I will read it.

- PLEASE, if You are sending email to multiple adresses put mine in
CCN field. THANKS