axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Beldyk <matthew.bel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next question...
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:03:29 GMT
It appears to be axis2-jaxws-1.4.1.jar

Here's how I figured that out on a unix system:

[10:02:23]            beldyk@mechagodzilla: ~/java_dev/trunk/libs/axis2-1.4.1
$ grep org.apache.axis2.jaxws.framework.JAXWSDeployer lib/*
Binary file lib/axis2-jaxws-1.4.1.jar matches

[10:02:39]            beldyk@mechagodzilla: ~/java_dev/trunk/libs/axis2-1.4.1
$ unzip -l lib/axis2-jaxws-1.4.1.jar |grep
org.apache.axis2.jaxws.framework.JAXWSDeployer
    13373  08-13-08 17:07   org/apache/axis2/jaxws/framework/JAXWSDeployer.class

Best regards,
-Matt Beldyk

--
Calvin: Know what I pray for?