axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2: map generic method to multiple operations in service.xml
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:43:32 GMT
You could do something like below, where you can add a number of
action mapping for the operation and client can send the different
action based on the call. And then at the service you can get the
action that client sends (from the msgctx), and then I hope you can do
the rest based on the action.

Deepal