axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "J. Hondius" <jhond...@rem.nl>
Subject Re: HTTP Header issue
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2009 12:47:51 GMT

Getting a header like this.
If im not mistaking, there is a
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse.setHeader(sometype foo) too.

import org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext;

MessageContext inMsgCtx = MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext();
httpServReq   =
(HttpServletRequest)inMsgCtx.getProperty("transport.http.servletRequest");
httpServResp =
(HttpServletResponse)inMsgCtx.getProperty("transport.http.servletResponse");
vHost = httpServReq.getHeader("Host");

Greetings, Joek Hondius