axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: Axis WS on mobile devices
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 08:21:47 GMT
Hi Demetris,

kXML is the parser you'd use with JiBX for J2ME support. From what I
know of kSOAP/kSOAP2 I suspect they'd be considerably lower performance
than JiBX/WS, but if you're not anticipating a high message volume that
shouldn't really matter. They'd probably also be more memory-intensive,
though, and that might be more of an issue. Bottom line is probably that
you should give them a try and see if they meet your needs.

And yes, JiBX is open source with a BSD-style license.

  - Dennis

--
Dennis M. Sosnoski
Java XML and Web Services