axis-java-user mailing list archives

From maalej <amaa...@laas.fr>
Subject Storage of intercepted parameters in a MySql Data Base
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 17:02:22 GMT
Hi all

i finally succeeded to intercept the SOAP Message Response Time with
which i extended the SOAP message header. However, i did it only in the
server side. Now, i want to store these response time values within a
MySQL DataBase.
My questions are where could i implement this code? should it be within
the Handler class, or should i make a special coonection class inside
the archive module .mar to be executed within a thread?
then, as i make a Time Response handler only in the server side, may i
implement an other one in the client side, because i want to have all
the intercepted values : 2 in the server side for the InFlow and the
Outflow and the same thing in the other side?

please, could you give me any helpful idea