axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kapur, Rajneesh" <RKa...@activehealth.net>
Subject Re: Rampart with JAX-WS
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 23:16:06 GMT
Hi,

I got Axis2 1.5 build but did not find any samples or docs as how to engage Rampart in JAX-WS
style. Since we don't have service.xml in JAX-WS, what options do we have? Paul, if you or
someone please have samples or explain the procedure - that would be very nice.

Another option posted by Sagar (as link)  was to implement org.apache.axis2.service.
Lifecycle interface and in the init method I will get ServiceContext - from where I can get
AxisService and engage it like that.
But for me this "init" method is never invoked by Axis framework.

Here is what I have:

@WebService(serviceName = "PIXQueryResponseService")
public class SampleJAXWSService implements Lifecycle {

    @WebMethod
    public String myMethod(String msg){

    }

    @Override
    public void destroy(ServiceContext arg0) {
        log.debug("******************** destroy called.***********************");
    }

    @Override
    public void init(ServiceContext arg0) throws AxisFault {
        log.debug("******************** init called.***********************");
        AxisService service = arg0.getAxisService();
        log.debug("******************** inside init: " + service.getName());
    }
}

Please let me know where I am making mistake, and guide. Thanks a lot,
rishi

IMPORTANT WARNING: Information contained in this email is intended for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by return email and delete this document. Thank you.