axis-java-user mailing list archives

From mieke <mmo...@zag.com>
Subject HTTP Header issue
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 18:30:20 GMT

I have an old axis2 client with generated stubs that is now required to pass
some additional information in the HTTP Header.  I attempted to modify the
generated stub by adding the following logic to one of the methods:

Hashtable headerTbl = (Hashtable)
_messageContext.getProperty(HTTPConstants.HEADER_SOAP_ACTION);
            if (headerTbl == null) {
                headerTbl = new Hashtable();
                _messageContext.setProperty(HTTPConstants.REQUEST_HEADERS,
headerTbl);
            }
            headerTbl.put("TEST_NAME", "TEST_VALUE");

This did not work.  Could someone please outline (with an example if
possible) how to add data to the header.

Thanks,

Mieke