axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vaibhav Arya" <vaibhav.a...@otssolutions.com>
Subject axis2:ajax request
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 10:58:12 GMT
Hi All,

I want to consume apache axis2 web service through AJAX request.

            But I don't know how to use Ajax with axis2 web service.

            Please kindly mention pseudo code if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vaibhav Kumar Arya

Private, Confidential and Privileged. This e-mail and any files and attachments transmitted
with it are confidential and/or privileged. They are intended solely for the use of the intended
recipient. The content of this e-mail and any file or attachment transmitted with it may have
been changed or altered without the consent of the author. If you are not the intended recipient,
please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, circulation
or Transmission of this e-mail and/or any file or attachment transmitted with it, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail or any file or attachment transmitted
with it in error please notify OTS Solutions at info@otssolutions.com