axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vaibhav Arya" <vaibhav.a...@otssolutions.com>
Subject [IDE:deployment error]
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2009 06:01:49 GMT
Hi All,

I have a web service class embedded into my project to use existing source.
In my .aar file, I have only services.xml file.

This web service is working well when I deploy project manually (copying
.aar and sources in tomcat directory).

But when I use JBuilder5.0 to build and run project, its shows following
error,

org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: The following error
occurred during schema generation: Class Not found: com.vua.ws.wservice

            at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServiceGrou
p(ArchiveReader.java:151)

            at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.java:81)

            at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.DeploymentFileData.deploy(Deploy
mentFileData.java:136)

            at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.java:
597)

            at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoList.jav
a:144)

            at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListener.jav
a:330)

            at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(RepositoryListe
ner.java:227)

            at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.loadServices(DeploymentEngine.j
ava:131)

            at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator.loadServices(WarBasedAx
isConfigurator.java:284)

            at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationCont
ext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:82)

            at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.initConfigContext(AxisServlet.ja
va:516)

            at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(AxisServlet.java:436)

However, This error creates no problem in running existing project.

Is there any fix to overcome this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vaibhav Kumar Arya

Private, Confidential and Privileged. This e-mail and any files and attachments transmitted
with it are confidential and/or privileged. They are intended solely for the use of the intended
recipient. The content of this e-mail and any file or attachment transmitted with it may have
been changed or altered without the consent of the author. If you are not the intended recipient,
please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, circulation
or Transmission of this e-mail and/or any file or attachment transmitted with it, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail or any file or attachment transmitted
with it in error please notify OTS Solutions at info@otssolutions.com