axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with MTOM
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 15:45:31 GMT
Massimiliano,

Can you check whether replacing the Axiom JARs with version
1.2.9-SNAPSHOT fixes this issue? You can download them from [1]. If
that doesn't help, can you try to use tcpmon or Wireshark to determine
whether the content is truncated on the server or client side?

Andreas

[1] http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/ws/commons/axiom/