axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hu, Mary - ITG" <Mary...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject Newbie question: how to plug axis2 engine into existing web application running in weblogic
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 17:27:45 GMT
Hi,

I have a web application running in weblogic server. Now I get
requirement to expose the server side as a web service so that some user
can skip the GUI part and directly interact with this app via web
service.

I'm going to use axis2 as engine. I don't see any document about to plug
the engine into an existing app. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mary Hu