axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Lars Ohlén <l...@ohlen.se>
Subject Interop problem / wsdl2java - ignoring the order of the elements in WSDL
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 20:42:55 GMT
Hi,

I have created Axis2 server side skeletons and client stubs using wsdl2java.
Works fine. But it seems like the codegenerator ignores the order in the
elements was listed in the WSDL

Much like described in
<https://teras.tietoenator.com/exchweb/bin/,DanaInfo=.aenclpEzpm2ypzn737Qu76
+redir.asp?URL=https://cwiki.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-2677>
https://cwiki.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-2677.  This is OKwhen the client
is under our control (since our client uses Axis2), but a customer uses
another WS implementation: gSOAP.

The same WSDL was used to generate the service parts (by Axis2) and the
client stubs was generated by the corresponing gSOAP tooling support.

But the gSOAP client stub seems to send the elements in the order specified
in the WSDL, but the Axis2 service requires the elements to be received
according to its internal sorted

list – very hard to maintin interopt – giving us unexpected subelements
errors.

Any suggestions/ideas/tips/tricks on how to solve this? (Either in Axis2 or
gSOAP)

BR