axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Lourenço <lourencojun...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Creating a single executable jar
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 21:21:55 GMT
Hi everyone,

I would like to bundle all jar files from the lib directory of the
Axis2 Standard Binary Distribution into a single axis2.jar file which
I could run.

For example, part of the tree structure is:
bin/
 axis2server.bat (includes all jar files from lib in the classpath and
afterwards launch org.apache.axis2.transport.SimpleAxis2Server with
default parameters)
lib/
 *.jar (axis2 and libraries jar files)
 *.txt (licenses)

Then, instead of running axis2server.bat, I would like to create a
single axis2.jar that bundles all jar files from lib. Such axis2.jar
generated file will be capable to execute
org.apache.axis2.transport.SimpleAxis2Server as its main class.

By doing this, I will be able to redistribute axis2.jar with my
application because axis2 is a pre-requesite. And the deployment of my
application will be easier since my application would starts axis2
running axis2.jar.

- Does anyone knows how I could do it?

Tanks and Regards.
-- Lourenco