axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ibrahim demir <ibrahimdem...@yahoo.com>
Subject Axis2 Codegen-Can not serialize policy
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 08:22:30 GMT
Hi All;

I want to generate Axis2 client code for the attached wsdl by using axis2codegen eclipse plugin.
(1.3) But I get the can't serialize policy exception.

The codegen works fine with other service descriptions that has no secirty info in it. But
after adding security description I got that error.

What should I do in order to call the service using rampart and create the client code.

Should I add some jar files to the classpath of the eclipse plugin or should I use wsdl2java
tool with some parameters. Or my wsdl is wrong?

Yours.

 Ibrahim DEMIR
CyberSoft Yazilim Muh.
http://www.ibrahimdemir.org