axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sanjay Gupta <Sanjay.Gu...@billwiseinc.com>
Subject RE: Problem with MTOM
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 16:26:10 GMT
I had the exact same issue few weeks back and martin gainty helped me. I haven't tried his
solution yet. I have been so busy with other things. See the thread "Sending binary data(not
using MTOM) using DataHandler".
Thanks
Sanjay

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Veithen [mailto:andreas.veithen@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 8:46 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem with MTOM

Massimiliano,

Can you check whether replacing the Axiom JARs with version
1.2.9-SNAPSHOT fixes this issue? You can download them from [1]. If
that doesn't help, can you try to use tcpmon or Wireshark to determine
whether the content is truncated on the server or client side?

Andreas

[1] http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/ws/commons/axiom/