axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mohannad Hammadeh <Mohannad.Hamma...@orionhealth.com>
Subject Re: IRC Channel
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 04:55:20 GMT
Thank you, this was very helpful but we need more people on here!!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nir Peled" <peledni@gmail.com>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, 12 May, 2009 21:08:27 GMT +12:00 New Zealand
Subject: IRC Channel

Hello everyone,

Sorry for posting this again but I posted it in a very late hour on a weekend last time.

I've opened a new IRC channel in which you can get live Axis2 support. I think you would all
enjoy this if indeed we had a little more support in there.

The channel name is: ##axis2 and it is located in the freenode network ( irc.freenode.net
) -- http://www.freenode.net

Please feel free to join and support / get support, opening an IRC channel for this purpose
is very important as I keep seeing many unsolved Axis2 problems in various other channels.

Thank you,

Nir