axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ibrahim demir <ibrahimdem...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 Performance Tips
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 09:16:25 GMT
Thanks Amila. Very helpful post.

I will try it and will share the performance incerease (if it happens) with this mail group

Yours.

 Ibrahim DEMIR
CyberSoft Yazilim Muh.
http://www.ibrahimdemir.org

________________________________
From: Amila Suriarachchi <amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2009 11:21:40 AM
Subject: Re: Axis2 Performance Tips

this[1] may help you.

thanks,
Amila.

[1] http://amilachinthaka.blogspot.com/2009/05/improving-axis2-client-http-transport.html

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 11:10 AM, ibrahim demir <ibrahimdemire@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi David;

Thanks for the tips. That was what I really wanted to see here. Sharing these informations
are much more valuable than referencing to the guides.

I am on the both side. I am serving some services and calling some .NET services also. But
what I want to speed is the client side.

I will start searching over the internet for implementing your offers till you share some
sample code :)

Yours.

 Ibrahim DEMIR
CyberSoft Yazilim Muh.