axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Caristi, Joe" <jcari...@whisolutions.com>
Subject RE: [embeding axis2 web service]
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 14:59:20 GMT
Look at this thread:

http://www.nabble.com/Newbie-question%3A-how-to-plug-axis2-engine-into-existing-web-application-running-in-weblogic-td23411717.html#a23412081

________________________________
From: Vaibhav Arya [mailto:vaibhav.arya@otssolutions.com]
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 10:43 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [embeding axis2 web service]

Hi All,

I have successfully created a web service and tested that it is successfully deployed.

Now, how to embed this web service in my existing project (made in JSP, Servlets) so that
I could call some existing project's APIs and methods in my web service.

All I want to say is, how to configure my web service in existing project. Do I need to have
repeating code for this web service, as it is working separately within module 'axis2'

Appreciation for quick reply

Thanks in advance,

Vaibhav Kr. Arya

===================================================================================================
Private, Confidential and Privileged. This e-mail and any files and attachments transmitted
with it are confidential and/or privileged. They are intended solely for the use of the intended
recipient. The content of this e-mail and any file or attachment transmitted with it may have
been changed or altered without the consent of the author. If you are not the intended recipient,
please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, circulation
or Transmission of this e-mail and/or any file or attachment transmitted with it, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail or any file or attachment transmitted
with it in error please notify OTS Solutions at info@otssolutions.com

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY:

contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify WHI Solutions immediately at gc@whisolutions.com,