axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need Info on Axis2 & SOAP/JMS support
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 00:59:12 GMT
Hope someone can give you a better answer.

- Deepal
> Deepal,
>
> I understand you had done quite a lot of development and research on AXIS2. I had been
searching for implementation of SOAP/JMS for Axis without luck. So I thought of posting question
to you with respect to your experience with AXIS's capability to support SOAP/JMS

> 1) How well it is supported within AXIS2 currently
> 2) If My services are deployed on TIBCO Business works and I need my client to communicate
to these services through SOAP/JMS how easy or difficult it is using AXIS2.

--
Thank you!

http://blogs.deepal.org
http://deepal.org