axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: Handling Large data in a method call
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 21:31:23 GMT
Hi Sudhir,

Are you using WS-Security for the service? WS-Security builds an
in-memory model of the XML if you're using signatures (and perhaps at
other times - I haven't checked, but there appeared to be some issues in
this area).

If you're not using WS-Security this type of data should not be causing
problems. What data binding approach are you using? (ADB, XMLBeans,
JiBX, JAXB?)

  - Dennis

--
Dennis M. Sosnoski