axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing context in Axis2
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 15:22:20 GMT
Hi Chris,
Within the Axis2 service method you can access to MessageContext as follows .

MessageContext msgCtx = MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext();

Once you have a reference to the current MessageContext , you can
access to any other Context such as ConfigurationContext ,
ServiceContext etc

Also you can achieve more control on your service using Axis2's
LifeCycle and ServiceLifeCycle interfaces , try for this [1] .

[1] - http://blog.facilelogin.com/2008/11/axis2-services-lifecycle-vs.html

Thanks ,

--
Sagara Gunathunga