axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Massimiliano Ziccardi <massimiliano.zicca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with MTOM
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 06:21:17 GMT
>If the issue occurs on the client side, it could somehow be related to
>FILE_SIZE_THRESHOLD

I don't think that's the problem: I get the error even if I simply read the
file "chunk by chunk"  : sometime, for some reason, the byte array is not
fully returned to the client, making the resulting file corrupted.

>I remember fixing several issues in Axiom with code that incorrectly
>assumed that InputStream#available

That make sense: that could be the same issue I met.

>Hence my request to test with the latest Axiom version.

I've a very short deadline (Jun 15th) and I've already spent 2 days on this
issue.
In the first release of our software, we'll use the workaround I explained
before.

As soon as I'll have some time, I'll make some new test.

Thank you all.